Director of Marketing
FYIsoft offers leading edge Cloud financial Reporting and Analytics Software. The Company is experiencing high growth and is expanding its marketing department. The Company expects growth to accelerate based on new AI powered product introductions. This position is a great opportunity for highly motivated and entrepreneurial marketing professional to be part of a dedicated team to build this Company into a Market Leader and technology innovator in the dynamic reporting and analytics market.
Oversee email marketing campaigns, digital marketing programs including Google Ads, LinkedIn and other social media programs. We are looking for an amazing, data-driven marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and building and growing our email marketing programs as well as providing knowledge on competitive landscape to better position the company strategically to accelerate its growth even further.
The goal of this role is to increase sales leads and brand awareness by creating and executing lead generation campaigns and supporting all aspects of marketing. In this role, you will be expected to develop and track inbound marketing campaigns that ultimately increase our business’ sales pipeline and marketing success.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in B2B inbound marketing, enjoy being creative and is knowledgeable in all aspects of digital marketing.
Perform competitive analysis of other software vendors and create marketing strategy which will differentiate FYIsoft as the superior financial reporting solution. You will also be responsible for increasing our Company’s social media presence and brand awareness.
- Manage all aspects of email campaigns, supervise staff to produce highly effective email campaigns by focusing on calls-to-action and content used in our email sends.
- Create a rich content calendar with strategic inbound campaigns designed to fill the sales pipeline regularly.
- Segment lists in strategic ways to leverage highly targeted messages or past behaviors such as email engagement and website interactions.
- Grow our prospect database organically.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and promotions that succeed through email and other social media campaigns.
- Collaborate with all areas of marketing to ensure strategic campaigns are optimized at every touch point, including website, social media and other.
- Support the broader marketing function as needed, with branding, awareness, content, trade shows and other activities.
- BA/BS degree with minimum of 5-7 years of relevant work experience. MBA preferred.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics, proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Working knowledge of accounting, ERP or financial applications a big plus.
- Proactive, creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial “can do” work ethic and energetic attitude. Project management skills desired.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, collaboration and follow-up skills.
- Highly analytical and able to interpret data and analytics to continually optimize and measure success of marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to create documents, presentations, social media posts, creative materials – along with an eagerness to continue learning.
- WordPress expertise highly desirable.
FYIsoft provides an entrepreneurial environment with excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan and auto/homeowner insurance discount plan.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO
If you are interested in applying for this position please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Thanks!