Financial Application Business Analyst
FYIsoft, a Cloud Financial Reporting Software Company, is looking for a Business Analyst to support its financial application software. FYIsoft develops CLOUD enterprise financial reporting applications. We are looking for a motivated individual who will apply their analytical skills and business knowledge to define the system requirements and specifications necessary to design, build and implement financial software applications. Business Analyst is responsible for improving existing products and assist in designing new products.
In this role, you will write the use cases and specifications which will advance the FYIsoft products. Also, you will be responsible for assisting with Quality Assurance in writing and executing test cases for each release cycle. The responsibilities include:
- Gather and define business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into user and functional requirements (such as: process flows, use cases and screen prototypes). Standardize business processes and create business process documentation.
- Discuss functional requirements with Development and input from other departments to ensure that the requirements are addressed in the design accurately.
- Accurately prepare written documentation that is coherent, effective and professional for both internal and external contacts.
- Assist with the test case design and creation. Conduct quality assurance testing of software releases.
- Understand the necessity of process standards and apply them consistently.
- Proactively initiate, develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members by sharing knowledge, application expertise and engaging in discussions.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or Finance. CPA preferred.
- 4 to 6 years as a Business Analyst or general Accounting experience as a financial application software user.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, discernment and problem solving skills.
- Must be self motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Organizational and project coordination skills.
- Flexi provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan, auto/homeowner insurance discount plan, AFLAC and tuition reimbursement.
Location: Naples FL
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check.
Submit resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO