Title: Implementation Specialist
Location: Naples, FL
Position: Permanent Full Time
Department: Professional Services
FYIsoft provides feature-rich, easy-to-use financial reporting solutions that enable companies to gain accurate
insight into their corporate finances – wherever, whenever, and however their business needs dictate.
FYIsoft’s solutions can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, and include a financial report writer, a
currency translation module, and a flexible general ledger integration tool. Headquartered in Naples, Florida,
and serving valued customers throughout the world, FYIsoft is an emerging force in the Financial Corporate
Performance Management space.
This is an exciting opportunity to get started in the high paced world of Cloud based technology. We are
seeking a highly motivated, technology-savvy, and results-oriented individual to join our team in Naples, FL.
We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting an employee-friendly startup
You will be responsible for implementing our solution to new customers and ensuring positive customer
experience. Implementation projects will involve assessment of customer requirements, installing and
configuring the solution to optimize application functionality, and conducting user training sessions.
- A craving for a high energy professional environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to appreciate the strategic roadmaps while staying focused on the near-term tactical delivery
- A professional that is driven to contribute to a team that is focused on business challenges and the
- Detail oriented, proactive, problem solver and highly organized.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
- 5+ years Enterprise software implementation and support experience, preferably in mid to high-market
financial accounting or reporting applications.
- Demonstrated accounting knowledge and understanding of financial statements.
- Ability to understand business problems and clearly formulate and articulate software solutions to solve
- Must work well as a team member and individually.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong SQL skills (experienced at writing queries).
- Experience with SQL Server, computer network systems, FRx Reporting, Management Reporter, Sage,
NetSuite and other ERP’s is a plus.
- Be a subject matter expert as it relates to enterprise financial reporting and the month-end closing
- Hands-on project execution, including gathering and analyzing client requirements.
- Apply best-practice implementation of our solution and configure the application to meet identified
- Develop and nurture business relationships within our customer base and partners.
- Provide continued customer support after implementation.
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance Discount Plan
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon
positive criminal background check.
Submit resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO