Title: Junior Account Executive
Location: Naples, FL
Position: Permanent Full Time
FYIsoft offers Cloud financial reporting solution that empowers users to access reports on demand, anywhere, anytime. Our reporting product line integrates with over 20 general ledgers and is sold directly as well as though value added resellers.
As Junior Account Executive, you will be responsible for identifying new direct sales opportunities with prospective clients and driving those sales cycles to successful closures.
Ideal candidates have many of these characteristics to be successful:
- Excellent hunting skills to identify new business.
- Coachable on new sales approaches.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Communicate effectively (both orally and written) and with high energy
- Detail oriented, proactive, and highly organized.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to help customers demonstrate a favorable ROI.
- Strong Presentation Skills – ability to develop and present a well-organized C-Level presentation on the company and products.
Your primary job functions and accountability are:
- Identify new prospective clients.
- Complete calls to qualify potential sales opportunities
- Effectively interact with key stakeholders from the CFO to the accounting clerk level.
- Differentiate our product by articulating our value propositions from our competition.
- Effectively move sales through the sales process from qualifying to closing.
- Maintain information and status in our sales systems (CRM).
- Manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Travel as needed for sales cycles and marketing events.
Ideal candidates have the following experience:
- 3-5 years experience selling accounting, enterprise resource planning, financial reporting applications or other business applications.
- Successful sales track record with demonstrable over achievement of targets.
- Working knowledge of the accounting and reporting space.
- Solution and/or value based selling experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent. Ideally with a focus on accounting, finance, or business administration.
FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including:
- Paid Time Off and holidays.
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance Discount Plan
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO