Location: Naples, FL
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and building and growing our email marketing programs.
The goal of this role is to increase sales leads and brand awareness by creating and executing lead generation campaigns, and supporting all aspects of marketing. In this role, you will be expected to develop and track inbound marketing campaigns that ultimately increase our business’ sales pipeline and marketing success.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in B2B inbound marketing, along with the ability to collaborate and support all areas of marketing. You should have command of best practices in building and converting a digital audience and enjoy being creative.
You will also be responsible for increasing our Company’s social media presence and brand awareness.
- Manage all aspects of email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action and content used in our email sends.
- Create a rich content calendar with strategic inbound campaigns designed to fill the sales pipeline regularly.
- Segment lists in strategic ways to leverage highly targeted messages or past behaviors such as email engagement and website interactions.
- Propose and implement software and other tools to create foundation for email nurturing programs.
- Grow our prospect database organically.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert
leads into customers.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed
- Collaborate with all areas of marketing to ensure strategic campaigns are optimized at every
touch point, including website, social media and other.
- Support the broader marketing function as needed, with branding, awareness, content, trade
shows and other activities.
- BA/BS degree with minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web
analytics; proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Proactive, creative problem solver with an entrepreneurial “can do” work ethic and energetic
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Team player with excellent communication, collaboration and follow-up skills.
- Highly analytical and able to interpret data and analytics to continually optimize and measure
success of marketing campaigns.
- Proficiency in marketing automation, CRM and other software to generate traffic, convert
visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to create documents, presentations, social
media posts, creative materials – along with an eagerness to continue learning.
- Company provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan
with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision
discount plan and auto/homeowner insurance discount plan.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be
contingent upon positive background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO