Sales Research Associate
FYIsoft is searching for a talented and dedicated Sales Research Associate to support our Customer Acquisition team in Naples, FL. Working in support of the Lead Generation and Sales teams, you will be tasked with researching markets, identifying key companies who may benefit from FYIsoft’s services, identifying key decision-makers inside these companies, collecting and validating contact information for these decision-makers, tracking everything in our Salesforce CRM and updating existing contacts.
You will be primarily responsible for collecting credible and meaningful information that the team uses to prioritize leads. This will include email marketing, remarketing, and outbound calling initiatives. In addition, you will be tasked with identifying new direct sales opportunities with prospective clients and assisting the sales team. You will serve a key and valuable role in helping the company reach and exceed sales targets.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional experience conducting primary and secondary market or sales contact research, collecting and aggregating data, and providing analysis services in support of marketing, sales and strategic planning activities. Candidates must have strong organization, writing and communication skills while being able to work independently against project deadlines.
Ideal candidates should have many of these characteristics to be successful:
- Excellent hunting skills to identify new business.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Communicate effectively (both orally and written) and with high energy.
- Detail oriented, proactive, and highly organized forensic research abilities.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
Ideal candidates would have some of the following experience:
- Understanding of accounting, accounting and financial software
- Experience in the software solutions space.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Ideally with a focus on accounting, finance, management information systems, business administration, marketing, marketing research or library research.
Primary Job Functions
• Identify new prospective clients and companies and qualify potential sales opportunities.
• Basic understanding of sound research principles.
• Prepare, manipulate, and manage extensive databases on a daily basis.
• Input data into existing templates and verify the accuracy of data.
• Communicate progress, key initiatives and findings to supervisor or lead analyst on program.
• Maintain information and status in our sales systems (CRM).
• Manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities.
• Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
This is a great opportunity to join the high-paced world of AI financial applications sales and marketing. The Company is expanding its marketing and sales organization because of NEW product introductions. We are seeking highly motivated and results-oriented individuals who are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with an entrepreneurial company culture.
FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan and auto/homeowner insurance discount plan.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO
If you are interested in applying for this position please feel free to email us at email@example.com. Thanks!