Position: VP, Software Development
FYIsoft, an emerging growth financial application software company, is looking for a Vice President of Software Development. FYIsoft provides feature-rich, easy-to-use financial reporting solutions that enable companies to gain accurate insight into their corporate finances – wherever, whenever, and however their business needs dictate. FYIsoft’s solutions can be deployed in the cloud or on-premise and include a Financial Report Writer, Analytics, a Currency Translation Module, and a flexible general ledger Integration Tool. Headquartered in Naples, Florida, FYIsoft is an emerging force in the Fintech Industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in the high-paced world of Cloud based technology with deployment of AI in the company’s new product initiatives. We are seeking a highly motivated, technology-savvy, and results-oriented individual to join our team in Naples, FL. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting an employee-friendly startup company culture.
Responsibilities: In this role, you will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer on the strategic direction of the company and are responsible for the day-to-day activities of the development organization. These responsibilities will include:
- working with the development team members to ensure on-time delivery, application quality and resolution of tasks
- maintaining consistency of development process across all projects
- managing project progress and meeting delivery deadlines
- enforcing best practices to ensure a consistent and quality effort by all team members
- working with the Quality Assurance, Product Marketing, and Support departments to coordinate development assignments
- hands-on management of onshore and offshore team members
- contributions to New Product Development
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience in Project Management or has served as a Technical Lead in a software development company
- Successfully sets goals and meets tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Produces high-quality work with minimal supervision
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills
- Is comfortable managing multiple tasks concurrently and initiating communication with other departments for follow up information
- Has ability to decipher technical specifications and assist developers with their tasks
- Is capable of conducting code reviews and communicate constructive feedback both to developers and other managers
- Experience developing enterprise software applications preferred
- Experience with accounting and/or financial systems a plus
- Prior experience working with AI a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, ideally with concentration in Computer Science
FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, a vision discount plan and auto/homeowner insurance discount plan.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only. Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO