Title: Account Executive
Location: Naples, FL
Position: Permanent Full Time
At FYIsoft, we understand the importance of a financial reporting solution and are devoted to building the best. Our flagship product is a Cloud deployed financial reporting solution that empowers users to access reports on demand, anywhere in the world. Our reporting package integrates with over 20 general ledgers and seamlessly supports enterprise financial datasets. We have complimentary solutions in currency exchange, connectivity, and report management.
This is a great opportunity to get started in the high paced world of Cloud based technology sales. We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with excellent presentation skills to join our team in Naples, FL. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting a family-like company culture.
You will be responsible for identifying new direct sales opportunities with prospective clients and driving those sales cycles to successful closures.
Ideal candidates have many of these characteristics to be successful:
- Excellent hunting skills to identify new business.
- Coachable on new sales approaches.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Communicate effectively (both orally and written) and with high energy
- Detail oriented, proactive, and highly organized.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to help customers demonstrate a favorable ROI.
- Strong Presentation Skills – ability to develop and present a well-organized C-Level presentation on the company and products.
- This is predominantly a Cloud-First sales position. A working knowledge of private, public, and hybrid cloud environments is a differentiator.
Ideal candidates have the following experience:
- Experience selling accounting, enterprise resource planning, or financial reporting applications.
- Successful sales track record with demonstrable over achievement of targets.
- Working knowledge of the accounting and reporting space.
- Solution and/or value based selling experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent. Ideally with a focus on accounting, finance, management information systems, or business administration.Your primary job functions and accountability are:
- Identify new prospective clients.
- Complete 40-60 sales calls per week.
- Penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders.
- Effectively interact with key stakeholders from the CFO to the accounting clerk level.
- Qualify potential sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate our solutions to prospective clients in person and via web conference.
- Differentiate our value from our competition.
- Effectively move sales through the sales process from qualifying to closing.
- Maintain information and status in our sales systems (CRM).
- Manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Travel as needed for sales cycles and marketing events.FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including:
- Paid Time Off and holidays.
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance Discount Plan
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
Submit resume to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO