FYIsoft offers Cloud and On Prem deployed financial reporting solutions that empower users to access reports on demand, anywhere in the world. The product suite includes AI powered Analytics and Budgeting. FYIsoft’s reporting package integrates with many general ledgers and seamlessly supports enterprise financial datasets.
This is a great opportunity to join the high-paced world of AI financial applications sales. The Company is expanding its sales organization because of NEW product introductions. We are seeking highly motivated and results-oriented individuals with excellent presentation skills to join our team. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with entrepreneurial company culture.
You will be responsible for identifying new direct sales opportunities with prospective clients and driving those sales cycles to successful closures.
- Excellent hunting skills to identify new business.
- Coachable on new sales approach.
- Strong negotiating and closing skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Communicate effectively (both orally and written) and with high energy.
- Detail oriented, proactive, and highly organized.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to help customers demonstrate a favorable ROI.
- Strong Presentation Skills – ability to develop and present a well-organized C-Level presentation on the company and products.
Ideal candidates have the following experience:
- Over 5 years of experience selling accounting, ERP, budgeting, financial reporting and/or analytics applications.
- Successful sales track record with demonstrable over achievement of targets.
- Working knowledge of the accounting and reporting space.
- Solution and/or value based selling experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Ideally with a focus on accounting, finance, management information systems, or business administration. MBA preferred.
Your primary job functions and accountability are:
- Identify new prospective clients and qualify potential sales opportunities.
- Effectively interact and present to C suite executives including CEO, CFO and all finance professionals.
- Demonstrate our solutions to prospective clients in person and via web conference.
- Differentiate our value from our competition.
- Effectively move sales through the sales process from qualifying to closing.
- Maintain information and status in our sales systems (CRM).
- Manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Travel as needed for sales cycles and marketing events.
FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including:
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance Discount Plan
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO
If you are interested in applying for this position please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!