Stronger Financial Reporting for NetSuite
For NetSuite customers that need easier financial reporting and more flexibility to create or change reports, there’s good news: FYIsoft delivers the modern, powerful reporting solution you’re seeking, without the need to replace your ERP.
We've worked with many NetSuite customers to solve some of their biggest financial reporting challenges, including:
- Department-level reporting
- Automated multi-entity consolidations
- Automated report distribution
- Automated report formatting
- Report flexibility and easy changes with a simple drag-and-drop (no coding required)
- Statistical calculations within reports
Accelerate Your Financial Close
Within just a few hours, we can have NetSuite users ready to leverage our powerful financial reporting capabilities without disruption, and without the high cost of replacing your ERP. Our customers report cutting their reporting time at least 50%, oftentimes more. You can be experiencing similar savings before your next close!
FYIsoft is already integrated with NetSuite. Implementation is fast and easy, and you can be up and running within hours.
Download our brochure and learn more about the powerful features awaiting NetSuite users.
Here's Why Companies Work With Us
- We automate financial processes like consolidating financial data from multiple systems, turning days of work into minutes.
- We extend the life of their current ERP investments, bringing amazing new value.
- We deliver high-value FP&A software that yields an impressive ROI in just a few short months.
- Our integrated FP&A suite automates the data transfer between reporting, analytics and budgeting. This means accurate, real-time data and complete confidence in your financials.
- FYIsoft easily adapts to changing business needs like M&A, restructuring and organic growth. Built with enterprise strength, we’re the FP&A solution you’ll never outgrow.
6 Ways NetSuite Users Get More Reporting Power
Here’s what NetSuite customers told us, and why they chose FYIsoft to supercharge their NetSuite reporting powers.