Implementation and Technical Support Specialist
Title: Implementation and Technical Support Specialist
Location: Naples, FL or Remote
FYIsoft provides feature-rich, easy-to-use financial reporting solutions that enable companies to gain accurate insight into their corporate finances. FYIsoft’s solutions can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, and include a financial report writer and a flexible general ledger integration tool.
We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting an employee-friendly startup company culture.
You will be responsible for implementing our solution to new customers. Implementation projects will involve assessment of customer requirements, installing and configuring the solution to optimize application functionality, and conducting user training sessions. You will also be responsible in providing technical support to ensure on-going positive customer experience.
- A craving for a high energy professional environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to appreciate the strategic roadmaps while staying focused on the near-term tactical delivery items.
- A professional that is driven to contribute to a team that is focused on business challenges and the bottom-line.
- Detail oriented, proactive, problem solver and highly organized.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
- 5+ years Enterprise Accounting software implementation experience, preferably mid to enterprise accounting suites such as Oracle, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Strong T-SQL skills (must be experienced at writing queries, triggers and views).
- Must be experienced working with Microsoft servers; specifically, IIS and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Related accounting expertise is required.
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS a plus.
- Experience with administering Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio a plus.
- Ability to understand customer business problems and processes; translate the defined customer needs into concise and clear requirements; and formulate the requirements into software solutions.
- Must work well as a team member and individually.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Perform installation and ETL configuration of the FYIsoft software during implementation.
- Lead user training sessions, as needed.
- Effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Document implementation and support activities and work independently or collaborate with other team member to resolve issues quickly.
- Troubleshoot issues reported and perform thorough research to arrive at an effective solution to the problem.
- Provide remote technical support to our customer and partner base in a timely and effective fashion to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Participate in testing of new software releases.
- Contribute to product development by providing user feedback and observations from customer support.
FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, life and disability insurance, and vision insurance.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon a background check. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO
Apply online by clicking the button below.