FYIsoft provides feature-rich, easy-to-use financial reporting and FP&A solutions that enable companies to gain accurate insight into their corporate finances – wherever, whenever, and however their business needs dictate. Headquartered in Naples, Florida, and serving valued customers throughout the world, FYIsoft is an emerging force in the Financial Corporate Performance Management space.
This is a great opportunity to join the high-paced world of fully automated financial applications. We are seeking highly motivated and results-oriented individuals to join our team. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with entrepreneurial company culture.
The role of Implementation Consultant is to perform a variety of business management activities including Consulting, Training, Support and other consultative work for FYIsoft customers. The consultant is responsible for gathering detailed information about the customer’s existing ERP system(s) and data structure, generating appropriate SQL queries to select appropriate data for transformation, validate post transformation data against the source ERP, and manage communications with the customer. Additional duties may include providing support assistance and / or training to existing customer.
Skills and Experience
Ideal candidate will have direct experience with financial reporting software (FP&A) and ERP (focused on General Ledger or Financial Management Systems) implementations.
- Strong core understanding of the General Ledger
- Solid Excel skills
- Self-sufficient workstyle and ability to manage multiple, short duration projects
- Capable of learning quickly and taking ownership of projects
- Solid documentation expertise
- Project Management and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend customer issues and diagnose and resolve efficiently
- Knowledge with multiple FP&A and ERP solutions desirable
- Product support experience with FP&A and ERP solutions desirable
Candidates should have the following skills to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required. IT or MIS courses desirable. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years consulting, implementation and support experience with a current ERP. Preferred products are: Acumatica, Infor, NetSuite, Sage, Epicor.
- MS SQL skills – views, joins, stored procedures, triggers, indexing, query tuning.
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services.
Additional Beneficial Skills
- Programming skills – Visual Studio, C# preferred
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services experience
- Power BI development experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure
FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, life and disability insurance, and vision insurance.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO