Software Quality Assurance Engineer/Analyst
FYIsoft, a cloud reporting and FP&A solutions provider, has an immediate opening for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer/Analyst. FYIsoft’s software solutions leverage advanced technology to automate the reporting, planning and financial analysis process, and empower the office of the CFO to easily access the financial data needed to make faster, better strategic decisions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining and executing test plans as part of a software release cycle.
- Designing and documenting test cases based on a given set of specifications and use cases.
- Providing input about software functionality gaps to assist with software release planning and delivery.
- Maintaining accurate audit trail of defects and resolutions.
- Working with the software development and client support teams on improving applications’ functionality.
- Working knowledge of software quality control/testing concepts, processes and tools.
- Understanding and experience in testing of client/server, three-tier and browser-based applications.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, Quality Assurance or Accounting is required.
- 2-5 years of experience with testing of software applications.
- Understanding of accounting concepts and business processes a major plus.
- Working knowledge of T-SQL.
- Experience with defining requirements and analysis of business processes.
- Experience with software testing automation.
- Experience with organizing and maintaining testing environments within Windows server environments.
FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including:
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Auto/Homeowner Insurance Discount Plan
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon a background check. No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO
Apply online by clicking the button below.