Back End .NET Developer
FYIsoft provides feature-rich, easy-to-use financial reporting and FP&A solutions that enable companies to gain accurate insight into their corporate finances – wherever, whenever, and however their business needs dictate. Headquartered in Naples, Florida, and serving valued customers throughout the world, FYIsoft is an emerging force in the Financial Corporate Performance Management space.
We are seeking an energetic .NET developer who will work on an Agile team to build, maintain and support the product lines through troubleshooting, performance tuning and writing code to fix or enhance the products. You will also be required to lead daily standups, review tickets, perform code review, and other tasks assigned by your manager. You will report directly to the VP of Development.
- A craving for a high energy professional environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Detail oriented, proactive, problem solver and highly organized.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
- 2-5+ years working for a company that provides software as its primary line of business
- 2-5+ years as a back-end developer
- 2+ years with ORM frameworks like Entity Framework
- 2+ years working with API Controllers
- 2+ years with Messaging Frameworks like Azure Service Bus, RabbitMQ or similar
- Experience in C# (DotNet 6+, NET 4.8), SQL/TSQL, NoSQL or Key/Value Storage, and Json/XML a plus
- Experience with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code, MassTransit (masstransit-project.com), Dependency Injection Microsoft/Autofac, Telerik Dev Craft Complete, ReSharper, XUnit/MS Test, Azure DevOps Pipeline, and TSQL/ Entity Framework a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (En-US)
- Solid understanding of data synchronization and ETL concepts
- Designing Object Models including Entities, DTO, View Models
- Strong understanding of authentication and authorization using OAuth/OIDC
- Demonstrated experience with Azure App Services, Table Storage, Azure Storage Bus
- Competency in Domain Drive Design (DDD) and Command Query Responsibility Separation (CQRS)
- Strong knowledge of Predicates/Expressions/Reflection/Dynamics
- Proficient in Inversion of Control (IoT) design patterns
- Ability to Design Interfaces and Abstract Classes
- Solid experience using IDE Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Good understanding of Git repository and CI/CD, Azure DevOps preferred
- Fundamental understanding of Multi-Tenant architecture
- Experience with Accounting and/or ERP Systems, a plus
- Ability to write unit tests and design test harnesses as needed
- Experience preforming code reviews
FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, life and disability insurance, and vision insurance.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO