Technical Support Specialist
FYIsoft provides feature-rich, easy-to-use financial reporting and FP&A solutions that enable companies to gain accurate insight into their corporate finances – wherever, whenever, and however their business needs dictate. Headquartered in Naples, Florida, and serving valued customers throughout the world, FYIsoft is an emerging force in the Financial Corporate Performance Management space.
This is a great opportunity to join the high-paced world of fully automated financial applications. We are seeking highly motivated and results-oriented individuals to join our team. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with entrepreneurial company culture.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be on point for getting our customers to value quickly and efficiently installing the software and configuring the ETL. You will also be the go-to person to diagnose and resolve technical customer issues.
Prior experience in technical support for a software company, a support desk technician in a large IT organization, or an IT technical consultant helping businesses run their IT. We are looking for someone who is technically adept, intellectually curious, and your customers love and appreciate you.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Detail oriented, proactive, problem solver and highly organized.
- Eager and willing to jump in and get things done.
- Strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to work independently without supervision and take initiatives to achieve success.
- Strong ability to cultivate business relationships and become the “trusted advisor.”
- 5 years in a software customer support role.
- Experienced in Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or above and a solid understanding of T-SQL, views and triggers.
- DML, DDL, normalization experience.
- Experienced in ETL processing and tools, especaily SSIS
- Microsoft IIS and Active Directory/LDAP administration and configuration experience is required.
- Knowledge of Windows Server.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, ERP, or financial applications is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Associate Degree with a concentration in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- Provide remote technical support to our customer and partner base in a timely and effective fashion to achieve high customer satisfaction.
- Perform installation and ETL configuration of the FYIsoft software.
- Document support activities and work independently or collaborate with other team member to resolve issues quickly.
- Troubleshoot issues reported and perform thorough research to arrive at an effective solution to the problem.
- Participate in testing of new software releases.
- Lead user training sessions, as needed.
- Contribute to product development by providing user feedback and observations from customer support.
- Effectively and efficiently manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
FYIsoft provides excellent benefits including paid holidays and paid time off, a 401(k) Plan with company participation, health and dental insurance, Flexible Spending Account, life and disability insurance, and vision insurance.
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO