Title: Software Developer
Location: Naples, FL
Position: Permanent Full Time
FYIsoft provides feature-rich, easy-to-use financial reporting solutions that enable companies to gain accurate insight into their corporate finances – wherever, whenever, and however their business needs dictate. FYIsoft’s solutions can be deployed in the cloud or on-premises, and include a financial report writer, a currency translation module, and a flexible general ledger integration tool. Headquartered in Naples, Florida, and serving valued customers throughout the world, FYIsoft is an emerging force in the Financial Corporate Performance Management space.
This is an exciting opportunity to get started in the high paced world of Cloud based technology. We are seeking a highly motivated, technology-savvy, and results-oriented individual to join our team in Naples, FL. We are focused on driving accountability and growth, balanced with promoting an employee-friendly startup company culture.
You will be responsible for creating solid, well tested code that meets business needs. This is a great opportunity for an individual with strong business intelligence and development skills to transition into a Cloud company.
- A craving for a high energy professional environment.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to appreciate the strategic roadmaps while staying focused on the near-term tactical delivery items.
- A professional that is driven to contribute to a team that is focused on business challenges and the bottom-line
- Detail oriented, proactive, problem solver and highly organized.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic, self-directed and resourceful.
- 3-5 years in a software development role.
- Hands on experience with C# and the Microsoft technology stack, including professional experience with ASP.NET, Web Forms, MVC and WebAPI.
- Experienced in Microsoft SQL Server 2014 or above and a solid understanding of T-SQL.
- Familiar with integration patterns for external partners (SOA, SaaS, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of accounting, ERP, or financial applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent. Ideally with a concentration in Computer Science or management information systems.
- Timely deliver solid, well tested code that meets business needs.
- Participate in the delivery of the company’s technology roadmap.
- Actively contribute with efficiencies and techniques that can benefit the team.
- Manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiently leverage the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint).
- Paid Time Off and holidays
- 401(k) Plan with Company Participation
- 100% Company Paid Employee Health, Dental, Life and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon positive criminal background check.
No phone calls, please. Principals Only.
Drug-free workplace. M/F/V/H EEO
If you are interested in applying for this position please use the button below. Alternatively you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.